Your Ad Here

23.8.09

Bengali and Funny Ringtones Download



ringtone bengali & funny

Download Bengali Ringtones & Some Funny Ringtones

Formats:- Mp3 & WAV

Click on the names’ of the ringtones to download individual ringtones

Bhoyanok Hasi.mp3

Hotat Jokhon(frm Sada Kalo-Moruddan).mp3

Kaner Goray.mp3

Koyel.mp3

Pagol K Na Pagol(frm Shilajit Album).mp3

I Can Do(frm Madly Bangali).wav

Somoy By Rupam(frm Madly Bangali).wav

Valobasa mane Archies Gallery(by Poroshpathor).mp3

All Ringtones have High Bit-rate & Volume

Digg This

0 comments:

Disclaimer

This blog DOES NOT host any Contents. All Contents here are found freely available around the web. I make no guarantees or promises in my service and take no liability for my users actions. I am not affiliated nor claim to be affiliated with any of the owners of Contents here. All Contents are copyright of their respective owners. I Promote the Bengali Songs Here. If you really like the songs, then Go & buy original CD-s. If you have any clarifications to be made or If you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive, contact me & the content will be removed or modified accordingly.

Bookmark

Bookmark and Share

Blog Statistics

Website counter

Whos among Us

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved by World Of Soham